FAG single row angular contact ball bearings are self-retaining units with solid inner and outer rings and ball and cage assemblies with polyamide, sheet metal or brass cages. The raceways of the inner and outer rings are offset from each other along the bearing axis. The FAG bearings are available in open and sealed designs. Their angular adjustment facility is very limited.
Many sizes of angular contact ball bearings are classified as X-life products. These bearings are indicated in the dimension tables. FAG Bearings of X-life quality have an improved raceway geometry and optimised surfaces. This gives a significant increase in the fatigue limit load of the bearings. When calculating the expanded adjusted rating life, values up to 50% higher are achieved. In certain applications, this means that a smaller bearing arrangement can be designed.
- FAG single row angular contact ball bearings load capacity
- FAG single row angular contact ball bearings cages
- FAG single row angular contact ball bearing suffixes
- FAG single row angular contact ball bearings tolerances
- FAG angular contact ball bearings axial internal clearance