NSK’s EM Series Cylindrical Roller Bearings feature high load ratings, quiet running with precision machined tough one-piece cage, for all industrial applications (for example: gearbox/gear drive, steel machinery).
EM series NSK cylindrical roller bearings features
- Extra capacity internal design.
- High strength & wear resistant machined brass cage.
- Special cage pocket profiling gives accurate roller guidance.
- Large cage pocket corners relieve stress concentrations on the cage.
- Special roller crowning reduces the generation of edge loading.
- ISO compliant dimensions.
EM series NSK cylindrical roller bearings BENEFITS
- Up to twice the bearing life.
- High cage strength gives good performance in vibrating equipment.
- Improved grease & oil flow in cage pockets.
- Quiet running low noise operation.
- 30% higher load rating compared with conventional bearings.
- precautions for use of NSK cylindrical roller bearing
- Comparison of NSK cylindrical roller bearing W and EW