NSK’s EMM-VS Series of Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Vibrating Equipment feature a high load-carrying capability, has an innovative outer-ring-guided machined brass cage and a special roller crowning accommodating heavy loads & misalignment.
- High Load
- Gearbox / Gear Drive
- Steel Machinery
- High strength & wear resistant machined brass cage.
- One-piece cage gives higher strength under vibrating conditions.
- Special cage pocket profiling helps guide rollers.
- Large cage pocket corners relieve stress concentrations on the cage.
- Special roller crowning to reduce generation of edge loading.
- ISO standard sizes.
- High rigidity with enhanced cage strength.
- Improved grease & oil flow in cage pockets.
- Improved lubricant dispersion dampens noise.
- 30% higher load rating compared with conventional bearings.
- Up to twice the bearing life.
- precautions for use of NSK cylindrical roller bearing
- Comparison of NSK cylindrical roller bearing W and EW
- Cages for NSK Cylindrical roller bearings