NSK thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat (housing washer). They can sustain axial loads but no radial loads. For Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings, pressed steel cages and machined brass cages are usually used The cages in Double- Direction Thrust Ball Bearings are the same as those in Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings of the same diameter series.
NSK thrust ball bearing features
- Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both design are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
NSK's range of Thrust Ball Bearings include: angular contact thrust ball bearing, single direction thrust ball bearings, double direction thrust ball bearings.
Series of NSK thrust ball bearings
|W/Flat seat||W/Aligning seat||W/Aligning seat washer|
Standard Cages for NSK thrust ball bearings
|Pressed steel||Machined brass|