Nodes bearings, SKF full complement cylindrical roller bearings wholesaler, have a wide range of SKF bearings in stock.
SKF single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings incorporate a maximum number of rollers, as they are not equipped with a cage. The basic SKF assortment provided here includes:
- NCF design bearings
- NJG design bearings
SKF single row full complement cylindrical roller bearing features
High load carrying capacity
Bearings without a cage incorporate a maximum number of rollers and are therefore suitable for very heavy radial loads.
The increased number of rollers increases radial stiffness.
Separable and interchangeable
The separable components of SKF single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings are interchangeable. This facilitates mounting and dismounting, as well as maintenance inspections.
Long service life
SKF single row full complement cylindrical roller bearing designs and variants
The basic SKF assortment of single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings provided here includes NCF and NJG design bearings. They are used to locate the shaft axially in one direction and eventually to accommodate axial displacement of the shaft relative to the housing in the opposite direction.
NCF design bearings
- have two integral flanges on the inner ring and one on the outer ring
have a retaining ring in the outer ring, on the side opposite the integral flange, to hold the bearing together
The retaining ring should not be loaded axially during operation.
NJG design bearings
- comprise the heavy 23 dimension series
- are intended for very heavily loaded, low-speed applications
- have two integral flanges on the outer ring and one on the inner ring
have a self-retaining roller complement
Therefore, the outer ring with the roller complement can be separated from the inner ring without having to take special precautions to prevent the rollers from falling out. This simplifies mounting and dismounting.
are combined so that any difference in cross-section height of the bearings used in a matched set lies within a very small tolerance range
This tighter tolerance is a precondition for equal load sharing between the bearings.
can be supplied as:
- sets of two bearings (designation suffix DR)
- sets of three bearings (designation suffix TR)
- sets of four bearings (designation suffix QR)
- SKF high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings mounting
- SKF high-capacity cylindrical roller bearings nomenclature
- SKF full complement cylindrical roller bearings designation