TIMKEN flange tapered roller bearings (TSF type) is a variation on the basic single-row bearing. TSF bearings have a flanged outer ring to facilitate axial location and accurately aligned seats in a through-bored housing.
ID 7.937 mm to 1270.000 mm (0.3125 in. to 50.0000 in.)
OD 31.991 mm to 1435.100 mm (1.2595 in. to 56.5000 in.)
- Machine tool spindles
- Gear reduction units
- Automotive transaxles
TIMKEN flange bearings design attributes
- Type TSF is a single-row bearing with a flange on the outer ring.
- The flange is used for axial location in a housing.
- Through-boring of the housing results in accurately aligned seats.
- The flange is not normally clamped in position.
- Flanged outer rings can be used with any single inner ring from the same series.
- The most commonly specified inner ring part numbers are shown in the tables provided.
- TIMKEN inch bearings part-numbering system (designation)
- TIMKEN metric bearings part-numbering systems (designation)