NSK’s LGU and LG2 greases achieve lower particle emissions and longer service life in comparison to conventional fluorine greases.
- Arduous Environments
- High Speed
- Special grease.
- Compared to fluorine grease, bearings lubricated with LGU/LG2 grease achieve lower particle emissions, longer life, higher corrosion resistance, and lower, more stable levels of torque.
- Hydrocarbon base oil helps to achieve a level of durability that is more than 5 times that of conventional fluorine grease.
- An optimum composition and controlled manufacturing process ensure low particle emissions, 1/100 that of conventional hydrocarbon grease products, and considerably lower than fluorine grease.
- LGU grease is free of metallic elements.
LGU: -30°C to 120°C.
LG2: -20°C to 70°C.
- Available in standard NSK deep groove ball bearings.
NSK Deep Groove Ball Bearings Prepackaged with LGU & LG2 Grease
NSKHPS Deep Groove Ball Bearings nomenclature
More information: NSK bearing nomenclature