NSK’s Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean Four Row Taper Roller Bearings offer higher load capacity; provide greater sealing performance; and adopt Super-TF and WTF™ material.
- High Load
- Steel and Metals
- Super-TF or WTF™ steel material.
- Newly designed bearing internal geometry - wider cage diameter, increased number of rollers & larger rollers.
Seals: New type of lateral seal, new bore seal.
- Main seal and seal holder are of a more compact design.
- Special helicoidal groove.
- Higher load capacity due to the newly designed bearing internal geometry and special seal.
- New type of bore seal prevents the build-up of negative pressure that can cause the entry of water through the main seals.
- Super-TF steel provides significantly longer service life under heavily contaminated operating conditions.
- WTF™ steel provides significantly longer service life under water and metallic contamination.
- Helicoidal groove to prevent creeping on the roll neck shaft.
- Sealed-clean solution significantly reduces grease consumption.