TIMKEN Cylindrical bearing type NUP has a double ribbed outer ring and a single-ribbed inner ring with an abutting loose rib, which allows the bearing to provide axial location and to carry light thrust loads in both directions. Factors governing radial and thrust load capacities are the same for type NJ.
TIMKEN NUP (RIP, RP) cylindrical roller bearings size range: 80 mm to 2000 mm OD
NUP (RIP, RP)
NUP (RIP, RP) bearings Design Attributes
- Design features an outer ring with two integral ribs and an inner ring with a single rib.
- Features an abutting loose rib.
- Carries light thrust loads in both directions.
- Provides axial location.
- May be used with RN or RU bearing to accommodate axial expansion/contraction.
NUP (RIP, RP) bearings' Applications
- Cement making equipment such as crushers; vertical, ball and rolling mills; conveyor drives; gear reducers, spherical pillow blocks; trunnions and rotary kilns
Power generation equipment such as pulverizers, gearboxes and gear drives
Oilfield equipment such as mud pumps, drawworks, swivels, block hooks, crown blocks, traveling blocks and top drives