IKO Miniature cam followers incorporate extremely fine needle style rollers between the outer ring and stud.
- Compact design features a small outer ring diameter relative to stud diameter.
- Applications include electronic parts machinery, office automation equipment and small indexing devices.
- Stud diameters range from 2 to 6 mm.
This is a bearing that has extremely fine needle-type rollers built into the outer ring, and it is designed compactly so that the outside diameter of the outer ring is small in comparison with the stud diameter. It is used in electronics parts machinery, OA (Office Automation) equipment, and small index devices.
- IKO Cam Followers Available in carbon steel and Stainless
- IKO cam followers accuracy
- IKO Cam Followers clearances