IKO solid eccentric stud cam followers feature a stud designed with eccentricity, so that alignment is achieved when it is rotated. Easily adjustable for uniform load distribution on the outer ring.
- Easy adjustability for uniform load distribution on the outer ring.
- Easy lubrication with oil supplied from the stud head with a hexagon socket design.
- Stud diameters range from 6 to 18 mm.
Since the stud is designed with eccentricity, by rotating the stud, alignment is possible, and adjustments can be made easily so that the load distribution to the outer ring outside diameter surface will be uniform. It is an eccentric cam follower with integrated structure in which attachment can be made to the same attachment holes as the Standard Cam Follower. The amount of eccentricity is 0.25 mm - 0.6 mm.
- IKO Cam Followers Roller shape of outer ring surface
- IKO Cam Followers sealing structure
- IKO cam followers accuracy