TIMKEN TDI tapered roller bearings
TIMKEN TDI bearing have a one-piece double inner race and two single outer races and are typically supplied complete with an outer race spacer as a pre-set assembly. The bearing can be used at fixed positions on rotation shaft applications. For rotating housing application it can be used to float on the stationary shaft. A groove and holes can be supplied in the outerring spacer to allow lubricant to pass from the bearing housing.
TDI bearings are sometimes used on rotating shaft applications where a loose fit is required for ease of removal.
TIMKEN TDIT tapered roller bearings
TIMKEN TDIT tapered roller bearing is a double inner-ring bearing with a tapered bore. It is comprised of a one-piece (double) inner ring and two single outer rings. TDIT bearings are typically supplied complete with an outer-ring spacer as a pre-set assembly. These can be used in fixed (locating) positions on rotatingshaft applications.
The tapered inner-ring bore allows for easy removal where interference fits are necessary and frequent removal of the bearing from the shaft is desired.
- ID 25.400 mm to 1200.150 mm (1.000 in. to 47.2500 in.)
- OD 30.480 mm to 2460.000 mm (1.2000 in. to 96.8504 in.)
- Double cone and two single cups, with or without a cup spacer.
- Furnished as a matched assembly.
- Cups ground to fit.
- Gear reduction units
- Calendar rolls
- Industrial machinery
- TIMKEN tapered roller bearings spacer assemblies
- TIMKEN tapered roller bearings types
- TIMKEN tapered roller bearing mounting, fitting and setting