TIMKEN TNA tapered roller bearing are similar to the TDO, but the inner race narrow faces are extended to abut and eliminate the need for a separate inner race spacer. Supplied with an in-built clearance to give a standard setting range, these TIMKEN bearings provide a solution for many fixed or floating bearing applications where simplicity of assembly is required.
TIMKEN TNA bearings are non-adjustable, double-row bearings that are supplied with built-in clearance. This results in a specified mounting setting range satisfactory for specific applications. They can be used at either fixed positions or allowed to float in the housing bore to compensate for shaft expansion. If a closer control of mounted setting range is required, type TDO bearing assembly is recommended.
Size range:ID 25.400 mm to 1200.150 mm (1.0000 in. to 47.2500 in.)
OD 30.480 mm to 2460.000 mm (1.2000 in. to 96.8504 in.)
- Double cup and two single cones.
- Internal bearing clearance controlled by extending the front faces of the cones so they contact each other.
- SW variation features chamfers in the bores at the front faces of the two single cones to form a lubrication groove.
- SE variation features a backface rib design to accommodate radial lip seals or stamped closure.
- Crane sheaves
- Oil-field drilling rig sheaves
- Applications where two-row preset bearings are required