The Type A angular contact thin section ball bearing is also a conventional design. It features a circular pocket separator and a 30° contact angle along with approximately 67% of a full complement of balls.
The chief benefit of the Type A bearing is that it provides greater thrust capacity than a Type C or Type X bearing. Because of its counterbored outer race, a Type A bearing has unidirectional thrust capacity. Thus, this thin section bearing should be mounted opposed to another bearing to establish and maintain the contact angle, and to support reversing thrust loads.
- kaydon thin section applications
- kaydon thin section bearing mounting
- identification of KAYDON Reali-slim thin section bearings
- kaydon thin section bearings lubrication and maintenance
- kaydon thin section bearings selection