The Type C Radial Contact Kaydon thin section bearing is a single row radial ball bearing of conventional design. It is a Conrad-type assembly, which means that it is assembled by eccentric displacement of the inner race within the outer race which permits insertion of about half of a full complement of balls.
Although the Type C deep thin section bearing is designed primarily for radial load application, it can be configured to accept some axial (thrust) load in either direction. But, if thrust is a concern, a set of angular contact bearings should be considered for the specific application.
- kaydon thin section applications
- kaydon thin section bearing mounting
- identification of KAYDON Reali-slim thin section bearings
- kaydon thin section bearings lubrication and maintenance
- kaydon thin section bearings selection