NSK’s Creep-Free Bearings are indispensable for a wide range of equipment, particularly electric motors. Tensioned O-rings mounted in the bearing outer ring improve creep prevention under rotating loads. The product offers easy assemble and the possibility of reusable housings.
- High Load
- Electric Motor / Electric Drive
- Nitrile rubber O rings
- Ester Oil compatible
- Standard bearing sizes
- For use with loose housing fit
- Operating temperature –30°C to 120°C
- Improved creep prevention.
- Reusable housing – no reworking necessary in replacement.
- Easy assembly & bearing replacement.
- Reduced costs.
NSK Creep-Free Bearings
NSK Creep-Free Bearings nomenclature
More information: NSK bearing nomenclature