INA stud type track rollers are similar in their construction to single and double row yoke type track rollers, except that the raceway is formed by a heavy-section roller stud with a fixing thread and lubrication hole.
Due to the thick-walled outer ring with profiled outside surface and the rolling element set, INA stud type track rollers can support high radial loads as well as axial loads arising from slight misalignment and skewed running; they are suitable for applications such as cam gears, bed ways and conveying equipment.
The series PWKR(E) are supplied in an X-life design. Due to a modified material and the optimised raceway geometry of the outer rings, the basic rating life has been increased by up to 30%.
The static and dynamic load carrying capacity has also been increased. At the same time, the stress placed on the mating track has been reduced as a result of the optimised lateral surface profile and its improved surface quality.
Due to these measures, highly robust bearing arrangements with an extended operating life can be achieved.
- INA Stud type track rollers outside surface profile
- Central lubrication adapter for INA stud type track rollers
- Fitting and dismantling of INA stud type track rollers
- INA stud type track rollers accuracy and internal clearance
- INA track rollers anti-corrosion protection