Nodes bearing supplies NSK full-complement cylindrical roller bearing with seals for crane sheaves.
NSK's Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings, with seals, for Crane Sheaves feature high performance seals, a highly corrosion resistant phosphate coating and overall fewer parts to improve cost performance.
NSK's Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearing features
- Improved contact seals: contact seal minimizes grease leakage and increase resistance to entry of water and foreign substances.
- High load rating: when used as a sheave bearing, radial and axial load capacities are increased.
- Highly corrosion resistant phosphate coating: phosphate surface treatment improves resistance to rust.
- Easier grease re-lubrication - Inner and outer ring re-lubrication holes: holes provided on inner and outer ring facilitate grease replenishment, even while the bearing is mounted.
- Bearings pre-greased with Lithium grease.
- Can be fitted with DIN 471 snap rings
NSK's Full Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearing BENEFITS
- Contact seals prevent ingress of foreign particles or water.
- Increased radial and axial capability.
- Re-lubrication holes for easy maintenance & grease replenishment.
- Can be used in external environments due to coating.
- Snap ring (DIN 471) can be applied to the outer ring.
more related products: NSK cylindrical roller bearings catalogue