As KAYDON bearing distributor, Nodes bearings have KAYDON Reali-Slim stainless steel thin section bearings in stock, including SAA, SA, SB, SC, SD, SF, SG series. Welcome enquiry.
KAYDON Reali-Slim stainless steel thin section bearings to operate in close proximity to corrosive chemicals, and with lubricants that don't protect against corrosion, Kaydon Reali-Slim® stainless steel bearings are the ideal solution.
Kaydon AISI 440C stainless steel bearings meet the minimum 58 HRC hardness level and can support the same loading as 52100 chrome steel. Balls are available in stainless steel or ceramic.
KAYDON Reali-Slim® stainless steel thin section bearings minimize the surface degradation and particulate formation so commonly found in harsh environments. Kaydon Reali-Slim® stainless steel thin section bearings are available:
- in AISI 440C stainless steel races
- with brass or non-metallic separators
- with stainless steel or ceramic balls
- in popular sizes
- in either radial contact (C), angular contact (A), or four-point contact (X) configurations
Each Reali-Slim® stainless steel ball bearing series is based on a single cross section which remains constant as the bore diameter increases. By using the same Reali-Slim® series throughout a product line, the designer can standardize on common components.
KAYDON Reali-Slim® bearings include internal fit up, lubricants, separators, and other features that meet the most demanding specifications.
Kaydon Reali-Slim® stainless steel ball bearings are available with a wide variety of separator options to space the rolling elements uniformly and prevent contact between them. Separator types available include: continuous ring "snap-over pocket," continuous ring circular pocket, formed wire, toroid, PTFE spacers, and ball bearing spacer separators.
Kaydon Reali-Slim® stainless steel open thin section ball bearings range in bore diameters from 0.750 inch to 40.000 inches and from 0.187 x 0.187 inch to 1.000 x 1.000 inch in cross section. Open bearings are available in three configurations: angular contact bearings (Type A), Conrad assembled deep groove radial ball bearings (Type C), and four-point contact radial bearings (Type X). In many applications, a single Reali-Slim® stainless steel four-point contact radial ball bearing can replace two bearings, compacting the design and simplifying the bearing mounting while saving money, creating space, and saving weight.
- kaydon thin section applications
- kaydon thin section bearing mounting
- identification of KAYDON Reali-slim thin section bearings
- kaydon thin section bearings lubrication and maintenance
- kaydon thin section bearings selection
- KAYDON thin section bearings overview
- KAYDON thin section bearings support all load scenarios
- KAYDON thin section bearing precision tolerances