As IKO bearing distributor, Nodes bearing supplies IKO CRWU, CRWUG series crossed roller way units.
IKO Crossed Roller Way Units (CRWU) and Anti-Creep Crossed Roller Way Units (CRWUG) provide a complete solution for limited stroke lengths and feature a highly rigid table and bed to minimize elastic deformation.
- Three sectional shapes and multiple sizes are available.
- The anti-creep version includes:
- A rack and pinion mechanism that eliminates cage creep
- Highly accurate and stable linear motion
- Suitable for use on a vertical axis.
- Wide variation: Three types of CRWU with different sectional shapes are available with many size variations. You can select an optimal linear bushing for the specifications of your machine and device.
- IKO crossed roller way guide identification number
- IKO linear crossed roller guide ways lubrication
- precaution for use of IKO linear crossed roller guide ways
- Load Rating for IKO CRWU, CRWUG crossed roller way units
- Accuracy of IKO CRWUG and CRWU crossed roller way units
- Precaution for use of IKO CRWUG, CRWU series